Monday, August 10, 2009

First★Blood Donation

7 August, Friday
Blood donation activities was held in TAR College. Suggestion from my friends donate my first blood XD.
I went to donate blood in the morning on friday. In front of the college hall had a baggage area for custody our bag. Weight which is under 45kg will be mildly reject for blood donation, my weight is 56kg(am I a skeleton? haha), pass.
Filled all basic information and went to next station-blood type test. The nurse use a special tool to make a small wound on my middle finger(feel like bite by an ant) to collect blood and test it. Finally I know my blood type is O. Next station is blood pressure test. The staff who tested my blood pressure speak fluent english and I was very blur=.= Infact I used the word 'pardon' and 'yes' at most of the time.
After that, registration for blood donation and if you are first time donate blood, you will received a book which is use to record the times and amounts of blood donation. Lied down at the chair and relax. When the styringe insert into my hand, painless XD.
After about 10 minutes, the blood bag was full (some people less than 2 minutes,weird), rest a while and pasted a pluster on the wound. Wonder why so many awards for blood donation, a certificate, a cap from lucky draw, some coupon and voucher, free lunch and awards from medical services.
For me, blood donation is a meaningful and enjoyable activities, felt satisfaction after the first blood donation. Lastly, apologize for my broken english and error, haha~

No comments:

Post a Comment